This kid just keeps on growing! Month 4 was a busy month, but we are still kicking as a family of four!
- Has become even more familiar with his hands. When not chewing on them, he is actively looking at things and tries to grab them if they are really close.
- Even more smiles and giggles. One time, he was laughing so loud I had to shut the door because Ruby was trying to go down for a nap.
- We won’t get an official weight until his appointment on Monday, but plopping him on our home scale indicates he’s in the 15.5-16 pound range. The kid is an eater!
- Doing a pretty good job of sleeping at least one long stretch (right up until 4 months at least)
- Still a bit hit-and-miss with car rides, but I think he’s gradually improving at being amenable to being in there.
- Getting even wigglier sometimes. Seems like he really has somewhere he wants to go!
- The little guy had to start daycare. While he has been doing great, and remains as happy and chill as ever, it is still a sad time when he no longer gets to chill at home all day.
- 4 month sleep regression hit right on time (like the day before he turned 4 months) and he started going back to waking up about every 3 hours. Hopefully he can start reconsolidating so mom can start getting a little sleep again!
He’s remains a pretty relaxed kid overall. He still has the cutest little “complaint” when he wants something. He has to get really riled up before he starts a legit cry instead of his little squeaks. He’ll have a move next month, but I’m sure everything will go swimmingly!