Doing my best to keep up with these blog posts, at least for the first year! It has been a little more hectic with me having a regular job and having a 4 year old running around! Given everything though, things have been going pretty well! We definitely do not miss the days of 2-3 hour sleep segments, but little Arlo has mostly been pretty chill. It was around the 1 month mark when Ruby got her first cold (that destroyed us), but somehow, even with a toddler coming home from daycare every day, Arlo has been able to remain healthy. It has been great getting to know the little guy, and we have been settling in to being a family of 4!
- While he started small, he’s been growing like crazy. 9lbs 2.5oz and 22 inches long at his one month appointment!
- Ruby has been an amazing big sister and loves her baby brother so much!
- Dad started off with a cold, so lots of mask wearing around the baby.
- While Ruby has been a great big sister, she too, has had a cold. This means not much time close to the baby, which is really difficult for her. She just wants to snuggle/hug/kiss her little brother!
- Still trying to find our balance with a family of four while I work full time. It’s coming together, but plenty of room for improvement!