The write-up of this post will be a little shorter than normal. Month 11 has been a heckuva month so far and pushed me a little behind on keeping up with these posts. From what I recall, month 10 was a pretty good month with continued growth and development of our little munchkin! Hopefully I can get it together a little better since, after this, we’ll only have one more post before our little one turns 1! So crazy!
- She has continued pulling up and tries to stay standing for as long as possible without holding on to anything. We might have a walker soon!
- New foods this month include garlic cauliflower, chicken, and black beans.
- First time at the beach during the Rahaman family vacation. She was definitely intrigued by the sand.
- She got a new car seat this month, which I think helped her be a pretty good little traveler to and from the beach.
- As she has become more mobile, we have started getting incident reports from daycare. Nothing serious, but we never like to receive those calls!
- Sleep has become a pretty big issue this month. We hoped she would get back into a rhythm like she used to be with the magic suit, but she just can’t seem to deal with all her new mobility.
- Towards the end of the month, she finally caught the “black lung cough” (as Maricruz calls it) that has been going around with all her daycare buddies. Throw a little congestion in there too for some extra fun!