I feel like I just wrote a post about this fella! He’s growing up so quickly. It’s been another fun month with the little guy. I’ve all but given up on getting these things done on time. Within a couple weeks is still good, right!?
- Does a decent job of eating, though he still likes warm purees the best. Texture hasn’t been his favorite just yet. Oatmeal and sweet potato are staples.
- First plane ride! Went to Nashville to see Molly and fam. He did pretty well!
- I suppose this could be in both lists, but we had a Dad-son weekend while Maricruz and Ruby went to Texas for a wedding. He did a pretty good job, and I kept the house together (for the most part, lol)
- Slowly edging towards crawling. Lots of planking, some hands and knees, but no movement yet.
- While he traveled very well, the first few nights of sleeping in a new place were pretty darn rough. Side note: Ruby has always been a good traveler, but did an amazing job trying to sleep in the room with a constantly waking baby. So proud of her I had to mention it 😉
- Still gets up twice during the night most nights. I can sometimes get him back to sleep, but often he wants to nurse. That’s a habit we really need to start breaking!
- Croup! Probably our scariest parenting experience thus far. That distinct cough and him struggling to breathe were the worst! Luckily, he responded well to the steroids, but that first night was pretty brutal!